Many people, who follow me on instagram, know that I have been taking the popular Sugarbearhair gummies for my hair for over two months now. I ordered a three month supply and I am on my last bottle.
Before I start reviewing these vitamins- I want to do a little introduction:
These vegetarian gummies contain:
- Vitamin A: promotes your blood’s oxygen circulation
- Vitamin C: important for your body to develop collagen, which helps your hair to grow stronger
- Vitamin E: stimulates your blood circulation and brings necessary oxygen to the hair follicles to speed up your hair growth
- Vitamin B-6: necessary to form cells and bring oxygen to your scalp
- Vitamin B-9 (Folic Acid): supports cell division so that your hair follicles can produce healthy hair
- Vitamin B-12: supports your body’s energy process and helps to form red blood cells
- Biotin: supports the health of your scalp by producing fatty acids which in turn helps the health of your hair
- Pantothenic Acid:helps to stimulate hair growth by supporting your hair’s natural keratin, It helps to replace hair that was lost due to excessive shedding or breakage
- Coconut Oil: is one of the few oils that can actually moisturize your hair, this helps to prevent breakage and hair loss
The vitamins look like cute little bear and each of the gummy vitamins is infused with berry and citrus fruits, giving them a sweet and delicious taste.
Here are the claims that Sugarbearhair makes: growing longer and stronger hair, nourishing your hair from within, improving overall health, increasing hair strength, improving hair elasticity and stopping hair breakage. Each bottle comes with 60 vitamins. The company recommends taking two gummy vitamins a day and there are no side effects known yet.
My experience with Sugarbearhair
I lost sooooo many hair from hair loss, that´s why I had to cut my hair way shorter. I was already searching for vitamins for my hair, which could speed up my hair growth. One day, I was scrolling down through Instagram and discovered Sugarbearhair. After watching many review videos on youtube I finally decided to give it a try. I ordered a three month supply and got a hair brush for free.
Sugarbearhair deliver wordwide – I paid extra for shipping and my package came after two weeks from the U.S. (To be honest, I expected that the delivery would take upto 4 weeks)
I take the vitamins regularly twice a day. They taste really delicious, so you have to be careful that you don´t take more than two gummies. After one month I observed that my hair got very shiny. I also noticed that I got many baby hairs all over my head. Furthermore many friends of mine said that my hair looked more healthier. Unfortunately I didn´t see any growth in my lenght.
After two months, my hair was still shiny and it looked healthy. I finally saw a little growth in my length but I began breaking out on my cheeks with cystic acne which I never experienced before! So I went back to read the reviews and found that was a common side effect!
Now I have started my third bottle and I hope to see better results in my hair lenght. My acne is still here and I am trying many creams to treat it but I don´t see any improvements.
All in all the vitamins are really good. My nails (which just have never grown) were getting longer & were super strong. My hair is shiny and looks healthy. The disadvantages are that you get breakouts and the high pricing.
Hope you all enjoyed this review!
Lots of love,