Apparently I am very into dewy Make-up look. I love when the skin looks hydrated and glowing and currently it is THE Summer trend. In this Blog post I want to show you how to create a dewy look with very less Make-up products. In summers I don’t like wearing a lot of Make-up but I always want that my skin looks fresh and dewy. And I don’t want to look like a disco ball as well. I wanted to share with you my current to-go routine in this summer:
How to get the Dewy Skin Look:
- I first apply the GLAMGLOW Volcasmic Matte Glow Moisturizer. The first thought before I started using it was: how come this product gives a Matte but a still glowing finish? But it really does what it says. It kind of feels like a burst of concentrated water, that glided & quickly absorbed into my skin.
- After making sure that my skin is hydrated enough, I apply the Glow Formula Skin Hydrator from Kiehl’s. I only apply this on my cheeks and nose. What I really like is that this product is formulated with skin illuminating minerals. It just gives me the subtle glow for every day looks.
- Now I apply some highlighter on my cheekbones with my all-time favorite palette: Hyper Real Glow from MAC Cosmetics. I have been using and loving this palette since it’s launch. Being a powder, it’s naturally very buildable so it’s up to you how heavy you want the result. I always go for a natural looking look so therefore I slightly go into the three colors with my brush and tab it on my cheekbones.
- And not to forget to add some color on my face I use the Dimension Blush from MAC Cosmetics in the color “Telling Glow”.
- Currently I am all for pink lipsticks which give a fresh look. Nowadays I love to use “Watermelon” from Bobbi Brown. It instantly gives me a fresh look for the summer. And it is like a lip balm but still very pigmented.
- To finish my look I apply the newly launched Fix+ Pinklite from MAC Cosmetics. It is infused with pearlescent pearls. This is not an ‘in your face’ DIY shimmer setting spray, it’s very subtle and can be used for everyday makeup. This just adds a subtle glow to your whole look.