Few days ago I finally received my GLOSSYBOX of April. GLOSSYBOX is a subscription service – each month you can receive five beauty products in their cute signature pink boxes. It is like a gift to yourself each month.
How does it work?
Glossybox offers different kinds of subscriptions in Austria:
- 3-month plan: € 14,50 per month
- 6-month plan: € 13,50 per month
- 12-month plan: € 12,50 per month
- monthly plan: € 15,00 per month
They provide you with a beauty profile questionnaire to fill, so GLOSSYBOX can learn about the types of makeup and beauty care products you like and use regularly. The company compiles several different versions of the monthly subscription box to match different subscribers. You get the box that best fits your personal profile.
What´s inside the April GLOSSYBOX?
- Guhl “Langzeit Volumen Sprühkur”
- Ladival Sun protection for dry Skin – SPF 30
- Icona Milano Beautifying Touch Mattifying Primer Base
- Gosh Cosmetics Mono Eyeshadow
- Merci Handy Hand Cleansing Gel
Is GLOSSYBOX Worth It?
Now that you’ve seen what comes inside GLOSSYBOX, here’s the real question: is GLOSSYBOX worth it? – YES!
Here’s the value of everything that was inside my GLOSSYBOX:
- Ladival Sun Protection Cream € 19,99
- Icona Milano Beautyfing Touch Primer Base € 24,50
- Gosh Cosmetics Mono Eyeshadow € 9,32
- Merci Handy Hand Cleansing Gel € 2,90
- Guhl “Langzeit Volumen Sprühkur” € 5,99
In other words, the April GLOSSYBOX was worth € 62,70 – more than what you pay for it. Personally, I think that’s a pretty sweet deal! Besides, who doesn’t love coming home to a beautifully wrapped package filled with surprises?
Lots of love,