Who has long hair and don’t want to spend hours sitting in front of your mirror and doing your hair? I don’t know about you guys but that’s definitely me. I am not an expert in creating pretty, curly hair. That’s why I end up straightening my hair every single time. I decided to test the new Babyliss Curl Secret Digital Sensor C1500E, which promises to deliver quick results and gorgeous curls. At first I was scared of using this tool because it kind of sucks your hair but we all have to overcome our fears – don’t we?
Babyliss Curl Secret Digital Sensor C1500E – How to use
- I first brush my hair, divide my hair into sections and tie off the top of my hair.
- I take a small section of hair (keep the sections very small) and brush it to make sure there are no tangles.
- I bring the appliance close to my hair and position it in the correct direction: the cavity formed by the cylinder downwards and facing the head.
- The tool will suck up my hair and usually after four beeps I release my hair from the appliance.
- And voilà – I have a gorgeous curl.
The Babyliss Curl Secret Digital Sensor tool comes with two removable accessories to create different diameter curls: Ø 25 mm (tight curls) and Ø 35 mm (volume and loose curls). I mostly use the 35 mm setting as it gives me the ideal volume and my curl looks very natural as well. The sensor part of the device is probably the most impressive. If you take too much in, it senses the snag and stops way before any pulling or snagging. Meaning you can just slide the hair out. Plus what I also love about this tool is that the ioniser within the device frees gives off ions which have an anti-static effect, leaving my hair nice and soft with a shine.
This tool has definitely changed my hair routine and saves me a lot of time. In no time I have pretty curls and it also makes fun doing my hair with this appliance. And it is currently my to-go tool – I can’t recommend this enough.
I wish you all an awesome day with gorgeous-looking hair,